Monday 23 November 2009

Atreyu - Lead Sails Paper Anchor 2.0 (2008)


This album is for Matt this week. I actually picked this completely on a whim when I saw it on my iTunes. However, it's a shockingly good album and something I used to listen to a lot. I also know that Matt enjoyed Atreyu at Reading this year whilst The Prodigy were busy being shit. Atreyu aren't particularly popular but they have a few well known songs and a Greatest Hits album...They've recently released a new album and I have not heard anything about it.
I'm pretty sure Matt will be hooked from the very second opening track 'Doomsday' starts. They also have a singing drummer so that's a plus. Hope you like it, I'm listening to it now aswell. And it has a cover of Epic by Faith No More. What more could you want? Hopefully this was a pleasant surprise.

Track Listing:
[1]Doomsday
[2]Honor
[3]Falling Down
[4]Becoming the Bull
[5]When Two Are One
[6]Lose It
[7]No One Cares
[8]Can't Happen Here
[9]Slow Burn
[10]Blow
[11]Lead Sails (and a Paper Anchor)
[12]The Squeeze
[13]Epic
[14]Clean Sheets

and you can download it from here: http://rapidshare.com/files/117092520/PnL_Atreyu_-_LeadSailsPaAn.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment